Add value to your healthcare schemes or insurance products with a 24 hour medical helpline staffed by doctors and nurses. Accessible from anywhere in the world, you can provide peace of mind with access to medical information and advice at any time of the day or night.
A medical helpline can be used to access useful medical information and advice on matters ranging from a confidential discussion of symptoms and worries through to advice on common medical problems, vaccinations, international pharmaceutical equivalents or information and advice on a range of lifestyle issues.
It is a particularly valuable benefit when struck by medical problems late at night and wanting the reassurance of speaking to a medical professional, or whilst abroad and away from the usual medical support and services.
The service includes:
- General medical advice and discussion of common medical problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on a range of lifestyle issues
- Advice on health services and appropriate
- Advice on common chronic medical conditions. E.g. Diabetes, heart disease, asthma, stroke
- Patient drug information
- Advice on equivalent drugs available overseas.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com